Chris was born and raised in Little Rock, Arkansas and is a proud graduate of Little Rock Central High School. He attended the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville and earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration while majoring in Accounting from the Sam M. Walton College of Business. Chris received his Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law. Before he began private practice, he served as Corporate Counsel and Director of Operations for a multistate petroleum distribution company. With his business and accounting background, Chris focuses his practice business law and commercial litigation, but his practices areas also include general litigation, real estate, probate administration and litigation, estate planning, and family law.
Hope, O’Dwyer, Wilson, & Arnold P.A., August 2015-Present
• General litigation and transactional attorney representing clients in civil, probate, domestic relations and administrative law issues.
• Advises and assists clients on the acquisition and sale businesses, corporate formation, corporate governance, regulatory issues, and employment issues.
• Represents clients in various industries in contract disputes, collections, garnishments, and business torts.
• Represents and advises clients regarding real estate issues including conveyances, lease agreements, contracts for the sale of land, purchase agreements, unlawful detainer actions, foreclosures, quiet title actions, easements, landlord and tenancy disputes and litigation.
• Advises and represents clients in the administration of trusts, estates, and guardianships.
• Advises clients in estate planning, including drafting wills, power of attorney documents, living wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts, and beneficiary deeds.
• Advises clients on intellectual property matters including prosecuting and registration of trademarks.
• Advises and represents clients in family law matters including divorces, child support and child custody matters.
Quality Petroleum, Inc., February 2012-August 2015
Director of Operations / Corporate Counsel
• Managed the daily and overall operations of the company’s eight warehouse facilities in Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma for distribution of products in Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Kansas and Louisiana.
• As Corporate Counsel, advised company management on legal issues related to acquisitions, human resources, governmental regulation, intellectual property, vendor agreements, real estate, and contractual issues; directed and supervised outside law firms on litigation issues in Arkansas, Texas, and Oklahoma.
© 2021 Hamlin Dispute Resolution | All rights reserved